Office of Financial Aid
Apply for the Mary Nell Thomas Memorial Scholarship (Click here)
The Office of Financial Aid at Miles College provides a comprehensive array of options to finance your college education. The decision to attend Miles College is important to your academic and professional success. It is the goal of our trained counselors to answer your financial aid questions and explain your aid options.
The Office, in accordance with the Department of Education, offers financial aid in the form of .男人的天堂,两性午夜欧美高清视频,超碰影院,av之家,亂倫近親相姦中文字幕AV Grants and scholarships are gift aid, as they do not have to be repaid. Loans, by definition, must be repaid. Paying for college requires planning and preparation, but you can start the process by determining the cost of attendance through the Miles College , , and Student Loan Advisory.
How to Apply for Aid | How do I Pay for College | Repaying My Loans | Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) | Forms | Veterans Benefit (VA) | Financial Aid Resource Links | | | Financial Aid Staff and Contact Information | Dates and Deadlines
How do I Apply for Aid
Applying for Financial Aid at Miles College | | Determining Eligibility for Financial Aid | Completing your Financial Aid | | Review of Aid | Receiving your Aid | Transfer Students | | Requesting Additional Funds |Verification | Verification Forms | Summer School Application | Applying for Work Study |
How to Manage Your Student Loan
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Financial Aid at a Glance
- Alabama Student Grant Program
- Plus Loan Data Form ()
- Plus Loan Consent Form ()
- Request for Increase
- Summer School Application
- Dependent Verification Worksheet
- Independent Verification Worksheet
- Additional Income Form
- No Income Form
- Request to Certify Benefits Form
Verification Forms for Miles College Students:
13-14 KHEAA Verification Services
Financial Aid Resource Links
Dates and Deadlines
Financial Aid Calendar
A. Determining Eligibility For Financial Aid
To qualify for financial aid programs at Miles College, you must:
i. Have a high school diploma or equivalent
ii. Be a U. S. citizen, national, or permanent resident alien
iii. Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment at least half time in a degree program
iv. Make satisfactory academic progress (SAP) toward a degree
v. Register with the Selective Service Administration, if required to do so
vi. Not be in default on a federal or institutional loan or owe a repayment on a previous
financial aid award received at Miles College or other institution
男人的天堂,两性午夜欧美高清视频,超碰影院,av之家,亂倫近親相姦中文字幕AVvii. Have a valid social security number
B. Applying for Financial Aid at Miles College
- Apply for admissions to Miles College
- Observe the priority date for Miles College Priority date is April 1
- Review Miles College Financial Aid at a Glance
- Review criteria for ( Stafford Loans and Pell Grant)
- Review scholarships available from Miles College and other sources
- Determine a one year budget for your education
- Miles College Code is 001028. You must compete the FAFSA each year to receive your award
- File Free Application for Federal Student Aid () by April 1
- Complete Preregistration
- Receive from federal loan processor
- Use to retrieve income tax information or submit Verification Form (IVF) and Federal Income Tax Returns to the Student Financial Aid if needed.
- Check email to receive notification award
Complete and submit promissory notes and entrance loan counseling if needed at
- Check the status of your award at the financial aid office or Bear’s Den
- Receive your refund check
男人的天堂,两性午夜欧美高清视频,超碰影院,av之家,亂倫近親相姦中文字幕AVYou are now accepted to become a Miles College student, however, you must ensure that all paperwork needed to complete your financial aid application is submitted. It is important that you monitor your email daily and provide immediately the documents requested. Your FAFSA is processed by the Central Processing System (CPS) which provides a printed Student Aid Report (SAR) for you.
- After you submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will get a that summarizes the information you provided on your FAFSA. You should receive an email for you to proceed to the SAR web page within three to four weeks. If this has not occurred, contact CPS at 1-800-433-3243 to check on your application status.
- It is important that you review your Student Aid Report carefully to ensure that it is correct and complete.
- If you have reviewed your SAR for accuracy and found any mistakes you will need to
- Visit web link and select “make correction” to correct any mistakes found. Common mistakes include information summary in part one and income figures in part two.
- Based on the information provided, Miles College may request verification of social security number, immigration status, selective services registration, and previous Federal loans borrowed. Please respond immediately to all request made by Miles College.
and Entrance Counseling at
The IRS Data Retrieval Tool allows applicants who have already filed their federal Income tax returns to prefill the answers to some questions on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by transferring data from their federal income tax returns. This can save the family some time in completing the FAFSA. It may also reduce the likelihood that your FAFSA will be selected for verification.
男人的天堂,两性午夜欧美高清视频,超碰影院,av之家,亂倫近親相姦中文字幕AVThe IRS Data Retrieval Tool has been available since the 2009-10 award years. Millions of students used the IRS Data Retrieval Tool last year. Read more about the tool at
OPTION 2 - IRS Tax Return Transcript
If you/your parents are not eligible to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool, or choose not to use it, you/they must instead request a Federal income tax return transcript from the IRS and submit it to our office. If you/your parents filed a joint return and are now separated, divorced, widowed or remarried, you/they must submit Federal income tax return transcripts as well as all W-2 forms. If you/your parents filed an amended tax return, you/they must submit both a Federal income tax return transcript and a signed copy of the amended tax return (1040X) to our office.
Tax transcripts may be requested from the IRS in the following ways:
2.Calling (800) 908-9946
3.Mailing an IRS form 4506T-EZ
4.Visiting your local IRS office: -
男人的天堂,两性午夜欧美高清视频,超碰影院,av之家,亂倫近親相姦中文字幕AVIf you/your parent(s) are unable to submit federal tax information by the deadline because you/they are filing an extension, you must submit to our office a signed copy of IRS form 4868 along with all of your/your parent(s)' W-2 forms. If you/your parent(s) are self-employed and do not have W-2 forms, you/your parents must instead submit a signed statement indicating their 2012 adjusted gross income (AGI).
男人的天堂,两性午夜欧美高清视频,超碰影院,av之家,亂倫近親相姦中文字幕AV and are accessible by guarantee agencies, lenders, and schools determined to be authorized users. To review your financial aid history and to better understand your federal student loan indebtedness, log in to
男人的天堂,两性午夜欧美高清视频,超碰影院,av之家,亂倫近親相姦中文字幕AVYou will need your name, date of birth, social security number and FAFSA PIN to access your confidential record.
If you have borrowed from one or more of the non-federal private financing programs, more information about those loans can be obtained from your lender or on your credit report at:
H. Requesting Additional Funds
If you have an award and wish to request additional funding to cover further expenses, you must submit to the Office of Financial Aid Request for Increase Form. This form must be completed and submitted one week after the school’s published date for start of class each semester男人的天堂,两性午夜欧美高清视频,超碰影院,av之家,亂倫近親相姦中文字幕AV or academic session.
男人的天堂,两性午夜欧美高清视频,超碰影院,av之家,亂倫近親相姦中文字幕AVIn order to qualify for the Off-Campus Budget to cover off-campus housing expenses, you must follow these instructions:
- Make application for on-campus housing through the college’s housing department on or before the housing deadline date.
- Pay the housing reservation fee and/or deposit on or before the deadline date.
- The Request for an Increase Form must be completed and signed off by the Director of Campus Housing.
- Submit the Request for an Increase Form to the Financial Aid office. The final date for submission is one week after the school’s published date for the start of class for each academic semester or academic session. See academic calendar
and add Miles College to the list of schools you want to receive your Free Application for Federal Student Aid record.
4. You may contact the Financial Aid Office at Miles College by calling (205) 929-1665 if you need assistance
5. All aid for the Summer Session must be processed and applied to your Business Office Account no later than June 15, 2013.
Grants and scholarships are gift aid, as they do not have to be repaid. Loans by definition must be repaid. Before you leave Miles College, through graduation or you decided to stop attending, you are required to complete an exit counseling if you are a Federal Direct Loan borrower. This is important for you to understand your responsibilities and right as a borrower. Please log on to to complete your exit counseling. If you have any questions about your loans after your exit counseling, you can contact Miles College Office of Financial Aid at 205-929-1665
If you have taken out any student loan, when you graduate or leave school, you must complete an exit counseling exam at the Office at Financial Aid in Brown Hall. It is essential that you log into the to get information about all of the federal student loans received.
If you have selected or assigned a payment plan when you first begin repaying your loan, you can change it at any time by contacting your loan service provider. To learn more about all Federal Student Loan repayment options visit for complete information. A summary of the repayment option is here.
to learn more about deference and forbearance.
Defaulting on a loan is failing to make payments on your student loan on schedule as agree to in the terms of your promissory note. The terms are legally binding, and you are held accountable if you are not making payment or have an arrangement with your lender to reschedule the payments.
男人的天堂,两性午夜欧美高清视频,超碰影院,av之家,亂倫近親相姦中文字幕AVRemember student loans cannot be bankrupted and must be repaid. You need to have a clear understanding of your repayment options so that you can be properly manage your repayment. To learn more about managing your student loan log on to . Loan providers report all delinquencies to the three credit agencies after 90 days (TransUnion, Equifax and Experian).
Consequences of Default
- You can be sued for the entire balance of the loan, and you will be responsible for the interest, the loan, court cost and, attorney fees
- Your wages may be garnished
- Your Federal and State Income Tax will be taken
- Your defaulted loans will appear on your credit history for up to 7 years after the default claim is paid, making it difficult for you to obtain an auto loan, mortgage, rent an apartment and obtain a credit card.
- You will not receive additional federal financial aid until you repay the loan in full or make arrangements to repay what you already owe and make at least six consecutive, on-time, monthly payments. (You will also be ineligible for assistance under most federal benefit programs.)
- You may not be able to get or renew a professional license (teacher, social workers, CPA etc.)
- You may be prohibited from enlisting in the Armed Forces
男人的天堂,两性午夜欧美高清视频,超碰影院,av之家,亂倫近親相姦中文字幕AVIf you are having trouble making payments on a loan from the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program or the Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) Program, immediately contact your , the agency that handles the billing and other services for your loan. Find more about avoiding default management at
Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
MEASUREMENT OF SATISFACTORY ACADEMIC PROGRESS
男人的天堂,两性午夜欧美高清视频,超碰影院,av之家,亂倫近親相姦中文字幕AVFinancial Aid recipients must maintain satisfactory academic progress as one of the criteria for receiving Federal/State Financial Aid. The requirements for making satisfactory progress are:
Quantitative – the amount of course work students are required to complete (67% of attempted hours)
Qualitative – the grade point average students are required to maintain
Hrs. Attempted = Min GPA
0-31 = 1.60
32-63 = 1.80
64-above = 2.00
In addition to the cumulative grade point average requirements indicated above, a full-time or part-time student is expected to have completed 67% of the hours for which he/she has enrolled/attempted. By the end of the second year of enrollment, without regards to the number of hours attempted or earned, the student must have earned the grade point average which is consistent with the graduation requirement of a ―C. All Transfer and Re- Admitted students must meet the minimum grade-point standards as well as complete the percentage of work required in order to be eligible for financial aid.
Length of Time/Time Limit